Crafts: Milk Carton Pirate Ship
Reuse a milk carton to make a pirate ship.
What you need:
- - 1 small milk carton
- - Construction paper
- - Plastic Straw
- - Glue
- - Markers
1. Place a small empty milk carton on its side and attach a folded piece of cardboard to the top, to make your upper deck (see figure 1).
2. Cut out differently shaped colored pieces of construction paper and glue them all over to create your ship (see figure 2).
3. Add some detail and decorate your ship with markers.
4. To make your sail, grab a square piece of construction paper and decorate in any way you want with paper & markers. Be creative!
5. Poke a small hole at the top and bottom of your sail and slide it onto your straw.
6. Poke another small hole in the center of your ship’s deck and attach your sail. Yo ho ho now you’re ready for fun!