Craft: Royal Tiara
You don't need a prince to have a tiara - make your own with this fun craft!
What you need:
- - White foam tiara (can be purchased at a craft supply store)
- - Craft gems (large and medium size)
- - Pink or purple glitter glue
- - Silver glitter
- - White glue
1. Use pink glitter glue to outline the white tiara. Allow to dry completely.
2. Glue craft gems to tiara with white craft glue.
3. Fit tiara to your head and wear with pride – you’re now an official princess!
Craft by Amanda Formaro and courtesy of our sister site Kaboose.com.