Craft: Princess Magnet Frame
Display your royal portraits with a homemade Princess Magnet Frame craft.
What you need:
- - Craft foam (purple or pink)
- - Glitter
- - Ribbon
- - Scissors (have an adult help you with the scissors)
- - Glue
- - Magnet
- - Photograph (small, wallet sized)
- - Paper to make pattern
1. Draw a tall triangle on the paper – this is the princess hat pattern. Cut out the pattern.
2. Using the pattern, trace 2 princess hats on the craft foam.
3. Cut out both hats.
4. On one hat, have an adult help you cut a hole in the center of the hat for your picture.
5. Cut ribbons and have an adult help you curl them.
6. Glue one end of each of the ribbons to the inside of the back of the princess hat.
7. Glue the 2 triangles together, leaving part of one side unglued so you can slip a picture into the frame.
8. Glue a magnet on the back of the frame.
9. Use glitter paint to decorate the front of the hat frame (suggestion: try squiggles, hearts or stars).
10. Once the frame is completely dry, slip your picture into the frame and hang on the fridge for all to see!
Craft courtesy of our sister site Kaboose.com.