Eats & Treats: Dino Cookies
Make delicious Dino cookies with this easy recipe!
What you need:
- - Dino cookie cutters (or other animal shapes)
- - Medium bowl
- - 3/4 cup butter
- - 1/4 cup sugar
- - 2 cups flour
- - Butter knife
- - Mixing spoon
- - Rolling Pin
1. Mix the butter and sugar together in a medium bowl until it turns into a creamy mixture.
2. Add the flour and work the dough with your hands.
3. Put it in the refrigerator until the dough is chilled.
4. Take it out of the fridge and flatten out the dough with a rolling pin.
5. Cut the dough into Dino shapes with the cookie cutters.
6. Parent Alert: Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
7. Once time is up, ask a parent to take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool down. These cookies make for a great afternoon snack or a yummy dessert!