Get Crafty : Time Capsule
Capture your life in a tin can with this easy, fun craft!
What you need:
- - Cookie tin can or shoebox
- - Items you want to include in your time capsule (i.e.: today’s paper, favorite comic, family photos, baseball cards, etc.)
- - Large zip-close bag
- - Stickers
1. Gather all your special items and put them inside the tin can.
2. Decorate the tin can with stickers and put it in the plastic bag to protect it from creepy crawlers and rain or snow.
3. Invite your family and friends to a "sealing ceremony" and christen your time capsule with a name.
4. Now you're ready to bury your time capsule. Ask a parent to bury it outside or simply hide it in a secret nook around the house.
5. How often you add stuff to your time capsule – if ever - is totally up to you!