Get Crafty: Dino Soap
Make your own dino soap!
What you need:
- - 3 tablespoons hot water
- - Plastic dinosaurs
- - 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin mix
- - Small bowl
- - Wooden spoon
- - Cookie cutter
- - 15-20 drops food coloring (choose your favorite color)
- - 1/3 cup liquid bubble bath
- - Large plastic margarine container
- - Wax paper
1. Parent Alert: Combine the hot water with the gelatin in a bowl and stir until it dissolves.
2. Add the food coloring and the bubble bath.
3. Pour the mix into a margarine container.
4. Drop the plastic dinosaurs in the mix.
5. Put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
6. Once itís hard, remove it from the container. Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes around the dinosaurs. Cover whatever youíre not using with wax paper and refrigerate it.
7. Tip: You can make soap with all sorts of animals so let your imagination run wild!
- You can make soap with all sorts of animals so let your imagination run wild!