Get Crafty: Dino Egg Hunt
Create your very own jungle in this fun craft for kids!
What you need:
- - Green and brown paper streamers
- - 3 green large garbage bags
- - 12 hard-boiled eggs
- - Scissors
- - 4 sheets red construction paper
- - Black marker
- - Liquid paint
- - Paint brush
- - Paper cups
- - Egg cups
The Jungle Setting
1. Cut long pieces of green and brown streamers to decorate the walls and the ceiling of a room to make it look like a jungle.
Decorating the the Eggs
2. Cut each garbage bag into strips and lay them on the floor to look like grass.
3. Draw what you imagine dinosaur footprints to look like on the construction paper. Cut them out and place them around the jungle room to form a path.
4. In a separate room, place your hard-boiled eggs in egg cups.
5. Fill the paper cups with different colors of paint and start painting the eggs.
6. Once they’re dry, get a parent or a sibling to hide them in the jungle room.