Counting on a Cloud is a fun kindergarten or preschool game -- great for basic counting skills and number recognition.
The goal of this game is to teach you how to count, using pictures, numbers, and sounds.
How to Play:
1. Pick the difficulty level at the top of the window. You can choose one of two levels: 1 = easy; 2 = harder.
2. Click a picture on the left.
3. Depending on which level you picked, the next step is different:
* If you are playing level 1, click a number on the right. You will see the picture counted out to reach the number you picked.
* If you are playing level 2, count how many pictures you see on the screen and click the correct number on the right side.
4. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
5. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the window.