Spelling and mapping meet -- in Geography Jumble. Sort out a mixed-up hodgepodge of letters to reveal the mystery word. This is a great vocabulary game for kids as well. Geography Jumble is a fun spelling game that teaches you how to spell with dragable letters! Your goal is to drag and drop each letter to spell the mystery place or geography term.
How to Play:
1. Pick the difficulty level at the top of the window. You can choose one of two levels: 1 = easy; 2 = harder.
2. You will see letters appear on the clipboard. Move the letters until you create a word from it.
* If you are playing level 1, use the list to help you guess and spell the word.
* If you are playing level 2, you must guess the word by yourself and then spell it correctly.
3. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the activity window. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
4. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the activity window.