Crafts: Ladybug Rocks
Decorate a rock to look like a pretty ladybug!
What you need:
- - Smooth, round or oval rocks, washed and dried
- - Craft paint or markers in colors of our choice
- - Black craft paint
- - Black Sharpie marker
- - 2 wiggle eyes for each ladybug
- - White craft glue (for wiggle eyes – get help from an adult)
1. Completely wash and dry all rocks.
2. Paint or color rocks in the color you choose.
3. Paint ladybug head on rock using black craft paint.
4. Use a black Sharpie to draw a straight line down the center of the rock, starting at the center of the base of the “head”.
5. Dot on spots using black marker or craft paint.
6. Using white craft glue, attach wiggle eyes and let dry. Make sure you get an adult to help you with the glue.