Crafts: Baby Food Jar Garden
Create your own garden to keep in your room all year round.
What you need:
- - Baby food jar with lid
- - Small silk flowers
- - Rolling pin
- - White craft glue – get an adult to help with the glue
- - Green play dough or green modeling clay
1. Roll out the play dough or clay with rolling pin.
2. Cut out a circle using the top of the jar as a cookie cutter.
3. Glue the play dough or clay into the jar lid.
4. Stick flowers into the dough or clay. If using play dough, set lids aside to dry and harden over night.
5. Screw the lid onto the jar, carefully inserting the flowers into the jar.
6. Decorate the lid however you like. (We used a scrap of felt then tied a piece of ribbon on.)