Craft: United States Flag Fan
Show your national pride by waving a US Flag Fan at a 4th of July, Memorial Day or Veteran’s Day parade!
What you need:
- - Cardboard
- - Red paint
- - Navy blue pain
- - White paint
- - Scissors (have an adult help with the scissors)
- - Popsicle stick
- - Ruler
- - Tacky Glue
1. Measure and cut a rectangle 5”wide x 3 ½” tall out of cardboard. Have an adult help you with the scissors.
2. Paint the cardboard white
3. Paint a blue square in the upper left corner of the cardboard.
4. Use a pencil and the ruler to draw lines across the white part of the flag to create the stripes.
5. Paint the stripes red – alternating white and red.
6. Paint 50 stars (you can just do dots) in the blue part of the flag.
7. Let dry overnight.
8. Once the paint is dry, use tacky glue to attach popsicle stick to the back of the flag. Allow to dry before using your fan!