Craft: DIY Alien Spaceship
Perfect for a clubhouse, backyard, or even the front room, this DIY spaceship craft is out of this world!
What you need:
- - Large, appliance-sized cardboard box
- - Pencil
- - Paint (in a variety of colors) and paintbrushes
- - Foil
- - Old hub caps (if desired)
- - Additional craft supplies (chenille stems, stickers, etc.) as desired
- - Sharp craft knife (ask your parents for help with this)
1. Draw some designs on the cardboard box in pencil, then go over with paint when you’re happy with the design.
2. Ask an adult to help cut out windows, doors, etc. that need to be removed from the box.
3. Paint the rest of your spaceship and let it dry.
4. Add foil, hub caps, or any additional craft supplies you wish to your spaceship.
Craft courtesy of our sister site, Kaboose.com.