Craft: Alien Flag
Transform an old bed sheet into a flag and rule over the universe with this fun craft.
What you need:
- - An old bed sheet
- - Scissors
- - Pencils and markers
- - An old broom handle or long branch
- - Needle and thread (ask your parents for help with this)
1. Experiment on paper to decide what design your flag will have.
2. Once you’ve decided on your flag symbol, draw the design on your old bed sheet with a pencil first, and then with a marker. Add construction paper, chenille stems, stickers, etc. if you'd like to add interest to the flag.
3. Fold one end of the flag around a broom handle or branch. Ask your parents to help you stitch or sew the fabric in place.
4. Set the flag by your bed, outside your bedroom door, or in your backyard to either welcome or keep aliens at bay!
Craft courtesy of our sister site, Kaboose.com.