Craft: Word Fridge Magnets
Learn a word a day with letter magnets!
What you need:
- - Construction paper or poster board
- - Scissors
- - Foam Craft Letters
- - Glue
- - Self-sticking magnets
1. Have an adult help you cut out squares of poster board big enough to fit one foam letter.
2. Cut out enough squares for all of the letters of the alphabet, plus extra vowels, and popular letters (M, N, P, R, S, T).
3. Glue one letter per poster board square.
4. When the glue is placy, stick a self-sticking magnet to the back.
5. Attach your new alphabet magnets to the fridge! Have your parents challenge you and learn a new word a day.