Craft: Personalized Bookmarks
Love to read? Keep your place in your favorite book with a personalized bookmark.
What you need:
- - Ribbon
- - Scissors
- - Construction paper or poster board
- - Markers or colored pencils
- - Activity Page: What You Need 5944
- - Stickers
- - Hole punch
1. Have an adult help you cut a piece of construction paper or poster board 6 inches long and 2 inches wide.
2. Decorate the bookmark with your favorite stickers, markers or personalized message.
3. If you want to ‘laminate’ your bookmark, cover it with clear, self-sticking paper and cut around the edges, leaving a small plastic border.
4. Have an adult help you punch a hole in the top of the bookmark and tie a ribbon.
5. Grab your favorite book and mark your place!