Craft: Valentine’s Day Candy Holder
Recycle a baby food jar into a Valentine’s candy container. A fun craft for kids to give sweets to their sweet.
What you need:
- - Baby food jar and lid, washed, rinsed and dried
- - Pink craft paint
- - Red craft paint
- - Paintbrush
- - Red “Painters” paint markers
- - Pink “Painters” paint markers
- - Candy
1. Use the paint makers to draw a few hearts on the side of the jar. Let dry.
2. Paint the lid with pink paint. Paint a red heart on the lid. Let dry.
3. Fill the jar with Valentine candy.
4. Fasten the lid on the jar.
5. Give the candy jar to someone special for Valentine’s Day – or keep for a special treat for yourself!
Adapted from our sister site, Kaboose.com