Get Crafty: T-shirt Makeover
Transform a smelly old shirt into a brand new one with this fun easy craft!
What you need:
- - Old fave T-shirt
- - New shirt
- - Fabric glue
- - Scissors
- - Pins
1. Wash both shirts and iron them to avoid wrinkles.
2. Cut out the design from your old t-shirt. Be sure to cut enough space so that there’s a border around it.
3. Glue the design onto the new shirt. Apply the glue to the back of the design evenly and under the edges. Before putting the design of the shirt on, decide how you want the design to fit on the shirt – side, center, crooked, etc.
4. Once the new shirt is glued on, you can add sprinkles or paint to serve as a border if you want.
- Hand wash your shirt the first time and then put it in the gentle cycle.