Craft: Ball Catchers
Get outside and play catch - but first, make this fun craft.
What you need:
- - 2 plastic milk bottles or laundry detergent bottles
- - Scissors (have an adult use the scissors)
- - Colored electrical tape
- - Ball
1. Wash and let the plastic bottles dry.
2. Have an adult use the scissors to cut the milk or detergent bottle. First cut off the bottom, then cut a U shape under the handle. Make sure the adult doesn’t cut into the handle.
3. Use the colored electrical tape to decorate the catcher.
4. Grab a friend and a ball and have fun playing catch!