Craft: Bouquet of Flowers
Make your mom or grandma flowers for Mother's Day (or any day) that will last forever!
What you need:
- - Construction paper in yellow, pink and purple
- - Glue stick
- - Photos of you
- - Scissors
- - Tape
- - Green pipe cleaners
- - Shimmery paper
1. Cut the photo of you into a circle shape for the middle of the flower.
2. Cut flowers from the construction paper in the shape of the illustrationed flowers above.
3. Glue the construction paper flower to your shimmery paper, and cut around it (about a half inch above) to create a shimmery border.
4. Tape the pipe cleaner to the back of your flower. Use two pieces if necessary, and secure it by pressing it down and around the pipe cleaner with your fingernail.
5. If you're making a bouquet, wrap a ribbon around the stems, and if you're only making one flower, place it in a vase (and trim the stem if you need to) before giving it to your mom or grandma.