Get Crafty: Soccer hackey sack
Perfect your soccer moves with a homemade hackey sack -- an easy, fun craft for kids!
What you need:
- - 1 black balloon
- - 1 white balloon
- - 1 small bag of lentils
- - Teaspoon
- - Scissors
1. Cut the necks off the balloons. Stretch them out and put one aside.
2. Fill up one of the balloons with lentils. Keep adding lentils until the balloon is completely full.
3. Grab the second balloon and stretch it over top the lentil-filled one so that it totally covers it.
4. To test if itís tightly sealed, try throwing the hackey sack in the air.
5. Once youíre finished, practice a few easy tricks: balance the hackey sack on your foot, bounce it on one knee, bounce it from the knee to the foot, etc. Try these moves and youíll be a soccer pro in no time!