Get Crafty: Soccer Collage
Try this soccer collage kids craft and hang your favorite players on your wall or in your locker!
What you need:
- - Soccer/sports magazines
- - Sports newspaper section
- - Scissors
- - Glue
- - 1 sheet white bristol board
- - Markers
- - Photos and awards
1. Look through newspapers and magazines and cut out a few dozen soccer pictures.
2. Use the markers to create a title for your collage and a border to go around your pictures.
3. Glue the clippings to the bristol board.
4. Attach winning ribbons or photos of you playing amongst the soccer greats.
5. When you’re done, hang it up in your room or in your school locker to show it off to your friends!