Get Crafty: Witch Hat
Accessorize your witch costume this Halloween with a homemade witch hat!
What you need:
- - Scissors
- - Tape
- - 1 sheet black bristol board
- - Paint brush
- - Newspaper
- - Black paint
1. Roll 6-8 sheets of newspaper into the shape of a cone. This will be the top of your hat.
2. Tape the newspaper to keep the shape of the cone. Place it on your head to make sure it fits.
3. Put the cone on top of the construction paper and with a pencil, trace around the cone base. Set the cone aside and cut the bristol board. You should now have a sheet of bristol board with a circle in the center.
4. Cut another circle three to four inches wide so that you have a brim for your hat. Attach the brim to the base of your hat with tape and paint it black.
5. Let it dry for a few hours and then, take your new homemade witch hat trick-or-treating!