Match the instrument with the sound it should really make in Music Match'em. This is a great kindergarten or preschool game to teach the different sounds that instruments make. The goal of this game is to match the right picture with the right sound.
How to Play:
1. A picture is displayed on the left. You can use the arrow keys to move you forward and backward in the list.
2. Match the picture with the right sound on the right. You can use the arrow keys to move you forward and backward in the list.
3. When you think you have a match, push the red button in the middle. If the match is correct, you will get 5 points.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, and try to see how high a score you can get.
5. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
6. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the window.