Kazounds is a musical memory game that gets you to copy the sounds you hear. It's a fun activity for kindergarten or preschool kids as well as older music appreciators. It's the "simon says" of sounds! Each button has a different color and tone, and will light up when it is played. The goal of this game is to repeat the tones you hear in the order you hear them.
How to Play:
1. Pick the type of sound for the game. You can use the arrows to scroll through your options. To have sounds play randomly select "?!".
2. Pick the difficulty level at the top of the window. You can choose one of three levels: 1 = slow; 2 = medium; 3 = fast.
Note: You cannot change the difficulty level once the game has started.
3. Click the big "K" in the middle to start playing.
4. Listen for the tone and watch for the flashing light. Repeat the order of what you have seen and heard by clicking the correct button. For each button you click that's correct, you earn one point. See how many points you can collect.
5. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
6. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the window.