Give your brain a workout with Flip'em! Use your powers of concentration to win in this cool kindergarten or preschool game. Flipping the sliding tiles is a good test of memory for everyone. Flip 'em is a fun matching game that helps you improve your memory. Your goal is to match each tile with its twin until the board is cleared.
How to Play:
1. Click a tile. It will turn over to show you a number, either written out (e.g. one, two, three, etc.) or displayed as a numeral (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc.). You must try to find a opposite tile, so you have two ways of showing the same number. For example, "1" and "one" would be matching tiles.
2. Click another tile and see if it matches.
* If it does, the two matching tiles will disappear.
* If it doesn't, the two tiles will turn over again. Try to remember where you saw them.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all tiles are gone and the secret letter is revealed.
4. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the activity window. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
5. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the activity window.