Craft: Turkey Note Holder
Hang this adorable turkey on your fridge or front door.
What you need:
- - 2 big craft sticks
- - small wood clothespin
- - tiny straw hat, cut in half
- - foam cutouts (red heart, yellow feet, orange nose)
- - wiggle eyes
- - white craft glue and a hot glue gun
- - a variety of feathers
- - small magnet
1. Arrange the feathers in a fan shape behind a craft stick. After the feathers are in place, ask an adult to help you hot glue the feathers down, and then glue the second craft stick on top of the feathers.
2. After the glue is dry, glue the straw hat to the front of the stick and the two wiggle eyes below it.
3. Glue the red heart upside down for the waddle, and the orange triangle upside down at the top of the waddle.
4. Glue the feet to the bottom of the stick, pointing them up, and glue the clothespin to the front of the craft stick, pointing it down.
5. Glue a small magnet to the back of the craft stick and hang on your fridge!
By Amanda Formaro, and courtesy of our sister site, Kaboose.com.