Craft: Cozy Scarf
Even beginners can master this easy-to-make craft.
What you need:
- - 1/2 yard fleece fabric
- - sewing machine
- - thread to match fabric color
- - scissors
1. Cut two equal pieces of fleece. The longer you want your scarf, the longer you should cut it.
2. Lay the pieces with right sides (the side with the pattern on it) facing each other.
3. Leaving roughly a 1/4-inch seam, sew the full length of the scarf. Repeat on the other side. This will leave you with a long tube of fabric with open ends.
4. With your scissors, cut the fringe by cutting ½-inch wide slits about 4-inches up from each end. Turn the scarf inside out so the sewn seams are inside.
5. Sew a running stitch along the top of where the fringe cuts stop to close the ends of the scarf.