Craft: Cotton Ball Corn Cob
Celebrate the harvest season with this festive Corn on the Cob.
What you need:
- - 8” x 10” sheet of green craft foam
- - 4-5 cotton balls
- - yellow craft paint
- - scissors
- - white glue
- - paintbrush
1. Cut a cob shape from the craft foam and apply the glue to the middle.
2. Pull small pieces off the cotton balls and roll them into smaller balls.
3. Place the smaller balls onto the glued area of the craft foam until the entire area is filled with “corn kernels”.
4. With the yellow paint on your paintbrush, dab the brush onto the balls until they’re covered. Leave to dry for two hours.
5. After the paint has dried, add more paint where needed. Leave to dry again.
By Amanda Formaro, and courtesy of our sister site, Kaboose.com.