Boomthang is a cool arcade game that lets you record your own jivin' tunes. This awesome music tool is a fun way to mix some cool tracks. So go ahead. Groove to the beats that will make your feet move! Boom Thang is a music activity that lets you create, record, and play your own music.
How to Play:
1. Play your music by clicking the buttons in the middle of the activity window. The button you clicked will stay lit until the sound has finished playing.
Boom Thang has four different categories of sounds with different play options beneath each category. The categories of sound are: drums, bass, keyboard/guitar, and FX.
Here's an important tip! The drums category only allows you to play one option at a time. For all other categories, you can mix options from one or more categories together to create a really cool tune!
2. If you wish to record the music as you play it, click the red Record button in the bottom left hand corner of the activity window.
This action changes the name of the button to Stop Recording. It will save everything you play until you click that button.
3. When you are finished recording, click the Stop Recording button.
The music you just played will be saved until you record over it again.
4. To play the music you just recorded, click the green Play button beside the Record/Stop Recording button.
5. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the activity window. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
6. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the activity window.