Craft: Back to School Journal
Keep track of your thoughts in this personalized journal.
What you need:
- - Foam journal or other notebook
- - Foam letter stickers
- - Foam shapes (in your favorite theme)
- - Wiggle eyes
- - Craft jewels
- - Fabric paint
- - White craft glue
1. Open your journal and place it so the covers are facing out.
2. Glue foam shapes onto the journal where you like.
3. Use wiggle eyes, craft jewels and fabric paint to decorate your journal and make it your own.
4. Let glue dry, and then use your journal at school or home.
Amanda Formaro, and courtesy of our sister site, Kaboose.com.