Craft: Tattoo Time!
Print and wear your favorite trivia symbol – from sports, history, and music to geography, animals, and pop culture – with these super cool temporary tattoos. They’re great for parties and sleepovers too!
What you need:
- - Tattoo Clipart
- - Tattoo paper (available at specialty stationery stores)
- - Scissors
1. Look through our trivia tattoos and either print the page on a colored ink jet printer, or click on one image, drag it to a new document, and copy it until the page is full. You should be able to fit 15 to 20 images on one page.
2. Insert tattoo paper into the printer one at a time, and follow the package instructions. Let each sheet dry before adding the sticky sheet of paper to the printed side of the tattoo paper.
3. Use scissors to cut closely around the tattoos before placing them on skin.
4. Read the instructions that come with the tattoo paper for easy application and removal.
Click here to download Tattoo clip art template