Craft: Uncanny Robot
Give any desk, bookshelf or tool bench a dose of cool with this fun robotic catch-all. Grab leftover cans, bottle caps, and magnets to craft your own!
What you need:
- - Large tin can
- - Recyclable leftovers like bottle caps, old keys, nuts, bolts, etc.
- - Hot glue gun
- - Strong disk magnets
1. Using a safety can opener to prevent sharp edges, open the can. (If you donít have a safety opener, use electrical tape to line the inside rim of the can.)
2. Empty the can, then wash and dry it.
3. Create your robot! Use old keys, bolts, brackets, nuts, bottle caps, knobs, washers, and anything else that would work to create facial features or body parts for the robot.
4. Use your hot glue gun to stick the hardware to the disk magnets.
Craft courtesy of our sister site, FamilyFun.com