Craft: DIY Robot Costume
Grab a few supplies from your cupboards to make this awesome robot costume!
What you need:
- - 2 big boxes (one should easily fit over your torso, the other over your head)
- - Silver paint
- - Tin foil
- - Glue
- - Duct tape
1. Use scissors to remove the four smaller flaps on the large box.
2. Cut the bottom end of the box wide enough so it can fit over your upper body.
3. Then cut arm holes near the top of the box, and another hole at the top for your head to fit through.
4. Once the box fits comfortably, duct tape the inside of the box so the flaps stay closed.
5. Using the smaller box, cut an opening big enough for your head to fit through and once the box slides easily on and off, ask a parent to mark where your eyes and mouth are.
6. Remove the box and cut rectangular holes for each.
7. Paint each box with silver paint and let dry. Cut large squares of tin foil, crumple them, and glue the squares to the body of the robot so they look like buttons.