Craft: Cat Face
Turn an ordinary paper plate into a pretty kitty cat face! A fun and easy craft for kids.
What you need:
- - Paper Plate
- - Yellow acrylic paint
- - Construction paper (yellow, black, white)
- - Orange Pom Pom
- - 2 purple sparkle chenille stems
- - Glitter glue in purple, green and pink
- - Popsicle sticks
- - Paintbrush
- - Scissors
- - Craft Glue
1. Cut ears from the yellow construction paper. Attach to the back of the paper plate.
2. Cut eyes from the black and white construction paper. Attach to the paper plate below the ears where the cat’s eye’s would be.
3. Glue an orange pom pom in the middle of the plate for the nose.
4. Cut the purple sparkle chenille stems in half and glue next to the nose to form the whiskers.
5. Decorate the inside of the ears with purple glitter glue, draw a green glitter glue circle in the center of each eye and add a pink glitter glue mouth.
6. Make your paper plate into a mask by adding a popsicle stick to the bottom and gluing it into place.