Get Crafty: Magic Fortune Teller
The magic fortune teller is a fun math craft for kids. It uses numbers to tell wacky predictions!
What you need:
- - White paper
- - Markers or colored pens
1. Fold the corners of the paper to the center.
2. Leave the corners folded and turn the paper over.
3. Fold the corners again and you should now have four triangles.
4. Turn the paper over and draw a different color on each square.
5. Turn the paper over once again and this time, open up the triangles. Write two numbers (one through eight) on each triangle and write a fortune for each number.
6. Close the triangles and turn the paper back onto its front.
7. Put your fingers in the four flaps and push the corners down to make four points. Now, simply ask your friends to choose numbers one through eight and alternate the flaps to unveil their secret fortunes!