Use your powers of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and even simple counting to get ahead in Go-Go Go-Karts. This cool kids' math game is a fun way for kids to stay on top of their arithmetic. Go-Go Go-Karts is an online racing game you can play by yourself or with a friend! Your goal is to be the first go-kart to cross the finish line.
How to Play:
1. Pick the difficulty level at the top of the window. You can choose between easy, medium and hard.
2. Select the number of players: 1 or 2.
3. Select the kart you want to race with.
4. Click the car key to start the game.
5. Select your speed by clicking one of the big red buttons. Each red button has a math question on it. Calculate the answer to see how many squares you will be able to move. One button always allows you to move with more squares.
6. Repeat steps 4-6 until you reach the finish line.
7. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
8. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the window.