Food Jumble is a fun vocabulary game. Move a mixed-up hodgepodge of letters to spell out the different kinds of food. This is a great word game for kids and also ties nicely into nutrition and health. Food Jumble is a fun spelling game that teaches you how to spell with virtual fridge magnets! Your goal is to drag and drop each letter magnet to spell a food item.
How to Play:
1. Pick the difficulty level at the top of the window. You can choose one of two levels: 1 = easy; 2 = harder.
2. You will see letters appear on the fridge. Move the letters until you create a word from it.
* If you are playing level 1, use the grocery list to help you guess and spell the word.
* If you are playing level 2, you must guess the word by yourself and then spell it correctly. When you spell the word correctly, it appears in the grocery list.
3. To start over, click the Reset button in the bottom left corner of the screen. The Reset button looks like an arrow.
4. To exit the game, click the Close button at the top of the window.