Craft: Paper Bag Rat Puppet
Make a very simple puppet out of a paper bag and some construction paper!
What you need:
- - Markers
- - Glue
- - Scissors
- - Scraps of construction paper
- - Paper bags
1. Fold the 2 square edgles of the paper bag under to form the rat's pointed snout. You now have the shape of the rat's head.
2. Cut out ears, eyes, a nose and whiskers from construction paper.
3. Glue the ears, eyes, nose and whiskers to the paper bag. Let dry.
4. Put your hand in the paper bag and make your rat talk.