Craft: Chain Link Snake
Turn a paper chain into a snake with this fun and easy craft.
What you need:
- - Glue or tape
- - Scissors
- - Construction paper
1. Grab about 12 pieces of construction paper and cut them into 3 cm strips.
2. Start rolling the construction paper into rings, gluing or taping the ends together. As you glue/tape, link one ring to the next to form a chain.
3. When your chain is complete, get another piece of construction paper and draw a snake head. Cut out the snake head.
4. Glue or tape the head to the chain.
5. Grab your new snake buddy and make him slink around the room. Hisssssss!
Make a silly snake out of construction paper rings. See how long you can make the snake grow.