Craft: Milk Carton Bird Feeder
Recycle a milk carton to make a bird feeder our feathered friends will flock to.
What you need:
- - Empty milk carton
- - Scissors (have an adult help you with the scissors)
- - String
- - Bird feed
- - Hole punch
1. Have an adult help you cut a hole in the bird feeder – it should be big enough so a bird could come and sit and eat the feed, but not too big or the carton will become unstable.
2. Have an adult help you cut a hole using the hole punch in the top of the milk carton and put a string through the hole.
3. Tie a knot in the string.
4. Fill the carton with bird seed until it reaches the top of the hole.
5. Hang the cart on a tree branch and watch the birds enjoy their snack!